- Did not get a chance to post yesterday (last night) due to lack of time.
- Have still been meeting my Healthy Guidelines every day. Me exercising while sick was very comical except to the girl who lived it.
- Had our sushi night last night at Tokyo Sushi. Soothes the soul.
- Ran out of OMG, Potato! As a result, threw together another Oatmeal, back to the combination of butternut squash and apple.
- Fell in love with Pink Lady apples (and have now learned a little more about them thanks to that Wiki link.
- Weight loss still at a standstill, though I have lost 1/5th of a pound from last week. Woo?
- Work is frustrating as things that should be simple and quick are anything but.
- Still have not knit, despite being given a couple of good opportunities.
- Running is now a continued issue. I am wishing for spring to spring early, I do miss it and I hate running on a treadmill that much. Especially if it is in Short Pump.
- Sorry Short Pump, I love your stuff but I cannot abide your traffic…
- Was a nice, warm day, and then I got to drive home in the dark and snow!
- In short… I hate everything®.
Tonight, Cooking Light’s Crispy Skin Salmon with Fiery Asian Slaw… Let’s see how the streak goes.